Skip to main content

CTC103 Giving Back with each purchase



You can find the full crew here

Hi and welcome from Krissy's blog . This week we are all about CASEing the Ronald McDonald Charity set on the inside of the back cover.  Stamping' Up donates $3 to Ronald McDonald charities from each set purchased. Demonstrators also donate cards to the charity for residents to use. It's nice to know you can give back.



I don't own the set, and I have never taken too much notice of the cards in that section but when I looked again I was presently surprised! Gotta love a catalogue that keeps on giving!

I have made 2 sets of little 3x3 notecards inspired by their little card. How cute is that toothpick! In fact finding some was a tough job around here, luckily there were some in the picnic basket!

So taking my lead from their card I looked through my sets to find a shape in some of the sets I already own that has a sentiment in the shape and is small enough. I found a few and settled on the bright and happy star from Confetti Celebrations, and the love heart from Scenic Sayings


So two boys/two girls cards  in the sets and a sentiment which could be birthday or could be adapted for a few occasions.



I used the sentiments from the set Sitting There - which is one of those sets I haven't used nearly enough! The inside of these cards is blank, and I have used a mix of Navy and Gold Baker's Twine.
The background paper is from the By the Shore set. 
Sweet and simple and quick to make - even with a little bit of fussy cutting.

thanks for looking today, don't forget we love to see what you create too. Join us won't you?

next on the hop today is the talented Deb Speijers




Thanks so much for joining us today, most of us have just spent a fabulous few days at ONSTAGE LIVE in Brisbane. It was so nice to meet some of these talented girls in person. 

I can tell you you are in for a treat with more amazing stamp sets, papers and thinlits coming soon.

I hope you find some time for creativity this week, Liz

Comments

  1. I love your great ideas Liz. The starry cards are just perfect for a gift card. I think I'd like to case this idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Julia, go ahead and CASE away!

      Delete
  2. Liz these are great little note cards, great idea to suit any occasion. I especially love the 'stars' and so glad you could find some toothpicks, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, they were kinda fun to put together! i think I'll have to put toothpicks on the shopping list!!

      Delete
    2. Liz that reply was me lol! My grandson has been playing on my computer!

      Delete
    3. haha Deb that's so funny - he's very clever and I'm glad he's following the blog!!!! You're a good teacher!

      Delete
  3. So fabulous Liz - such a cute little set!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it,
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Liz

Popular posts from this blog

Rolled paper roses Frames

Two new Frames for the Handmade Expo Markets this weekend. These are hand rolled vanilla paper roses, with newsprint DSP in the red version. Sentiment is from Painted Petals, making the paper roses is made easier using the Spiral Flower Die thanks for looking. Of course these can be mDe to order, liz

Envelope Dies perfect for an Acetate Tent card and some new DSP

After creating yesterday's cards I was on a roll and created this one using the beautiful Gilded Autumn DSP and the Fancy Phrases stamp set.  I really love the sentiments in this set.  It is such a simple design and easy to create. You can find all the directions on yesterday's post for Just Add Ink (JAI#518)  I watercoloured the white leaf after I had adhered the gold veins just to soften it, and I added a strip of mint DSP to the front of one of the tent stands as the white was a bit stark. That's the cool thing about this design, you can change it up plenty of ways. I'm sure we can all send these type of cards at the moment. I hope you are safe and well, and staying connected, wherever you are. I hope you have a creative week and remember,  "don't just post online,  post something pretty!" cheers, Liz Product List Ornamental Envelopes Bundle [ 155168 ] $83.50 Envelopes  Dies [ 153531 ] $63.00 Shimmery White A4 Car

#Onstage Sydney 2022 Fancy Flora Suite , Display Stamping # 1 beginner, casual, avid samples

I'm so honoured to have been asked to present the premier suite "Fancy Flora" from the new Mini Catalogue - what a treat. ( Available January 5 - May 12023 ). This is one of a series of posts showing some of the projects I created using this suite. It's a long one so grab a cuppa and enjoy my tips and tricks and first projects. Relieved the presentation is over and with my samples on the board! Firstly I had the pleasure of showing the suite- 2 stampsets, 2 sets of dies, some 6x6 DSP, Shimmer Card, Ribbon and Gems. With every new set I allow myself plenty of time to just play with it and explore the possibilities in colour and layout. In doing this I create a series of Mood boards that make it much faster when I come to use the product to quickly identify how many dies in each set, how many stamps and which ones match the dies, and which ribbons and bling I have in my stash- or in the current catalogues that match the colours of the new suite. That way I don't for