My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Thursday, 19 January 2017

Sprinkles of life Rainbow card

This is my last piece of the rainbow sponging I made using the Irresistibly Floral Background Paper. It's a really quick and very effective way to create a background piece. This was a quick card to create.
The cupcake icing is clear embossed on white card ,
and has a little bit or wink of stella for sparkle.
The Sentiment is from one of the new sets in the Occasions Catalogue call Suite Sentiments. It is a great set with lots of sayings that coordinate with a whole range of stamp sets.

You can find the colour palette at the Colour INKspiration post here (click on the image below)


thanks for looking, Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz