My Stampin' Up! Home Page

My Stampin' Up! Home Page
Click on this image to go to My Stamping' Up! Home page, You can JOIN UP, SHOP and check my CALENDAR from here.

Monday, 3 April 2017

FMS 281 with a Golden Dragonfly

I'v had a lovely day today catching up on some crafting - well a lot of crafting really!! I haven't had much time to play along with some of my favourtite Sketch Challenges but I love the simplicity of this one so it was easy to whip up a card or two- especially since I had most of the elements already cut.
The lattice strip in the flourish thinlits is one of my favourite elements and I use it very often. It is so elegant and simple yet very detailed. White and Crumb Cake are the perfect match.



I thought the gold dragonfly needed to be grounded to the card base so I heat embossed the little dots from Awesomely Artistic with the gold powder.

 

And the only Pool Party DSP I could find for the envelope liner is from a very old Sale-A Bration set- I'm so glad to have found a good use for it - don't you love using up lost pieces!



Thanks for looking, and remember,

"don't just post online, post something pretty",

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! The die-cut horizontal elements look fabulous with that metallic dragonfly! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it, Liz